Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CassaStar



I hope that most of you know Alex J. Cavanaugh. He's a pretty good buddy of mine but more importantly he's an awesome Sci-Fi writer and a damn decent movie critic to boot. His debut novel CassaStar is coming out quite soon! Here are the details:

CassaStar by Alex J. Cavanaugh
October 19, 2010 Science fiction/adventure/space opera
ISBN 9780981621067 Dancing Lemur Press LLC

Anyway he's holding a contest for a free (signed? did you say signed Alex, I can't remember?) copy of his novel and I would really like to win one. So watch his trailer. Visit his blog. Become a follower and stalk him online as I do. Regret it you will not (I write in Yoda's grammar when I am using an online Jedi Mind trick to force you people into submission).

23 comments:

Ted Cross said...

I think it should be signed. RIGHT, ALEX!!?

Candyland said...

Comment I will.!!!

Will Burke said...

First I've heard of the contest, I'll have to check it out!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I've very excited about CassaStar! Sci fi isn't my genre but I'll make an exception for Alex.

Jessica Bell said...

Signed!!! Signed!!! Me going ovah righah nowah!

vic caswell said...

strangely enough, i feel this uncontrollable impulse to go check out the contest... can...not...resist...
darn you and your jedi mind tricks!

About Me said...

I have a need for sci-fi in my life. Must check out Alex's blog asap.

Matthew MacNish said...

Aha! I see the force is with me! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ...

Zoe C. Courtman said...

Ah, I love this! Checking it out now!! Thanks, Matthew!

Unknown said...

Forced into submission? I must submit; I must submit.
You know I must get back and finish my query letter. ;)

Dawn Ius said...

OOooH. Voting for signed... *jogs over to blog...*

JE said...

Whooop! On my way over!

~JD

Psssss....signed, please ;-)

Lydia Kang said...

Cool! Am going over right now.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks, Matthew - that is too damn awesome!!

Creepy Query Girl said...

I'm on it. Hope you win!

DEZMOND said...

as I've already said like million times so far :))) - CASSASTAR rocks big time! :)))

Rose Cooper said...

Sounds great! Checking it out now...

Joanne Brothwell said...

I'm heading over!

Lindsay said...

The force says I shall take a look. lol.

Lenny Lee said...

hi mr matthew! wow that was a cool video clip. i like sci fi a lot so im going over to get in that contest. may the force be with me! ha ha.
...smiles from lenny

Anonymous said...

I've been stalking Alex for a while. In Blogdom, that is. Looking forward to his release of CassaStar. Hope there are wormholes in it.

Stephen Tremp

Raquel Byrnes said...

Very cool, and the trailer is awesome!

Robert Guthrie said...

Very cool, and I'm all for Yoda grammar.